Immediate solutions are just a phone call away
Bankruptcy provides immediate relief to the intimidation and harrassment of creditors, and stops them from pulling you deeper into debt. Creditor abuses, lawsuits, foreclosure, wage garnishments and property liens can all be stopped and the debts wiped out.
We have handled hundreds of bankruptcy cases, and our experience with the bankruptcy system can help guide you through the process, answer your questions, and provide solid and immediate solutions. Here are some examples:
- What are fair debt collections practices?
- How can bankruptcy help me with credit card debt?
- What do I do if I am facing wrongful foreclosure?
- Should I file for bankruptcy before or after divorce?
- What possessions can I keep through bankruptcy?
- What is the automatic stay?
- What is a discharge of debts?
- What are bankruptcy exemptions?
Many people believe that if you file for bankruptcy, it will stay on your credit report forever, and you will never be able to get past it. This is totally false. There is life after bankruptcy, and you will be able to recover in time without the fear and stress of being hounded by greedy banks and credit card companies forever. Do not wait to contact us - initial consults are always free and you can educate yourself on your options at no cost.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | First consult is always free | 707-545-8700